Servlets,JSP,Struts,Hibernate,Springs-Offshore IT Outsourcing Services
Our client is a CMM Lavel 5 ,Offshore IT Outsourcing Services Company is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Since inception in May 2001, Our client has adopted a strategy of rapid organic as well as inorganic growth.
Our clients’s growth has been realized through a strong focus on Offshore IT Outsourcing Services and adapting its Flexible Business Model for customers around the globe. The Business strategy has led to the acquisitions of a number of large, prestigious customers including 3M Healthcare, Edwards, Christie’s, NTUC Fairprice, S1 Corporation, Pickfords, Toyota, Gallo Wineries, CPA, UCB, IBM, Cisco, Wincor Nixdorf, Nextance, Unilever-India etc.
Our client has currently operations in US, Europe and Asia Pacific, with offices in Newport Beach, London, Singapore. This has enabled us to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and deliver cost effective solutions.
|Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Springs,
||Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Springs, database (Oracle, Sqlserver, MySql), SQL, XML, Application server (Websphere, Jboss, Weblogic, Tomcat), Java Script, Ajax, Junit, Jquery, JSON, SaaS, SOA, Webservices, OOAD, Design patterns, UML and Estimating skills
Roles and responsibilities:
* Should have at least 4+ yrs of exp in Java, J2EE Technologies
* Good experience in object oriented analysis and design
* Strong knowledge about web application development frameworks like Struts, Springs and Hibernate
* Strong knowledge in Java script, Jquey, Ajax and JSON
* Analyze functional requirements and contribute to the functional and logical design of projects.
* Provide leadership to the software development team
* Review peers\' work for security and optimization shortcomings
* Assist and lead in the design, development, documentation and maintenance of software systems
* mentor team members
* Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan
* Manage the execution of software development efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates
Please send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 91 97399 86931
Email a friend
Post Your Resume | Subscribe to Tattler | Email these postings