Leading edge Mobile technology product development company-Articulate, Centra, Flash
Our client makes mobile work for more than 900 mobile operators, cable and Internet providers, and enterprises in over 160 countries. With unmatched expertise and more than 20 years simplifying the complexities of roaming, messaging and networking, our client serves as the force at the center of the mobile communications universe, keeping people connected today and forging new connections for tomorrow.
|Sr. Instructional Designer/Trainer designs-SME
* 8 to 10 years in instructional design and delivery including special skills with distance learning tools, and special knowledge of technology, industry or language.
* 4+ years in distance learning design and delivery
* Strongly prefer Master’s or Graduate certificate in instructional design, education/training or business.
* Strong instructional design skill and understanding of adult learner and training methodologies
* Strong working knowledge of all MS products, Captivate, and/or comparable web-based development and presentation tools (Articulate, Centra, Flash)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and processes including creation of business case, statistical and analytical data, project plans and deliverables
* Take charge of special projects including quarterly and end of year reporting proposed by Director/Manager and deliver on-time results
* Proven experience leading teams or supervising employees
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong Interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills
The Sr. Instructional Designer/Trainer designs, develops, and delivers customized training pertaining to products and applications, for employees and customers. This position is responsible for significant instructional design as well as delivery in a variety of modes including live (synchronous) and recorded (asynchronous) training. The Sr. Instructional Designer must be able to initiate and work on projects outside the scope of Syniverse owned products and services, take on significant number of assignments outside content area, be a lead and mentor to other instructional designers, and be recognized for excellence in content and delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply the standard development process to design, develop and deliver trainingWork with other organizations to assess customer needs and identify training requirements.
* Partner on a regular basis with technical writers, BIAs, testers to ensure gap closure
* Define and on-time delivery of design outlines, work plans, and end-user content for multiple projects at one time.
* Apply instructional design principles and e-learning concepts to training deliverables.
* Development of certification tracks
* Act as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on all primary product sets.
* Tests applications beyond content looking for anomalies and other opportunities to mitigate risk or improve quality.
Deliver customized training in a variety of ILT and distance learning media
* Deliver training and solicit evaluation feedback from the participants.
* Review and act on feedback for overall effectiveness of materials and modify deliverables as needed.
Maintain a strong working knowledge of training development tools and technology
* Lead gathering of new technology and product offerings that enhance training design and development.
* Identify and develop opportunities to expand distance learning capabilities.
Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of assigned products and processes
* Work closely with cross-functional product teams to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
* Establish a strong working relationship with HotLine personnel and Operations Support to gain insight on the business and technical needs of customers.
Create a unique knowledge base outside product set which expands and the knowledge of employees and customers.
Please send your updated resumes to email@example.com
||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / MCA / MBA
Email a friend
Post Your Resume | Subscribe to Tattler | Email these postings